Mothering Sunday  19 March 2023

Please call 01793 849481 for availability

£ 26.95 for 3 courses.

Dishes are subject to availability. We may alter or change dishes altogether to cover commodity shortages, price fluctation or to accommodate particular diets.
Where fish is indicated we can only confirm exact fish 2 days prior to the date to allow for  freshness, shortages and price fluctiations.



We will adapt dishes and choices to fit most diets as long as we are advised at the time of reservation. Please do contact Us prior before making a reservation.

Chicken liver speck and apple salad on radish and rocket salad



Terrine de volaille,
Smooth fowl country pate with Cumberland sauce and toasted.

Warm chicken liver salad
Pan fried chicken liver, speck and apple with
raspberry dressing on salad.

Fish quenelles
Oriental seasoned 
steamed fish parcels with sweet chilli sauce.

Kipper kedgeree
Mildly curried kipper kedgeree with coriander
and mango chutney.

Oxtail & mushroom broth
Sherry laced oxtail soup with mushrooms and oxtail. Bread.

Mushrooms & chicken vol au vent
Chicken, mushrooms and cream sauce in a pastry basket.

Cassava fritters
Indonesian style cassava fritters, peanut & chilli sauces.

Hotel and restaurant in Swindon and Royal Wootton Bassett

Main course


Cocotte Atlantique
Seafood and potato casserole with cream and herbs. Bread & salad.

Roasted salmon
Roasted with herb butter, Hollandaise sauce and seasonal vegetables.

Duck ballotine
Duck breast, cured ham wrapped around cherry and duck stuffing slowly cooked in cherry brandy jus with cherries, bacon and onion. Seasonal vegetables.

Roast beef
Roasted loin of beef, Yorkshire pudding,  sherry jus and seasonal vegetables.

Boeuf Bourguignon
Succulent beef slowly cooked in red wine with bacon and mushrooms, rice and ratatouille Provencal.

Roast pork
Roasted loin of pork, Yorkshire pudding, sherry jus, roasted apple and seasonal vegetables.

Tournedos de volaille
Bacon wrapped chicken tournedos, 
pistachio stuffing, mushroom cream sauce and seasonal vegetables.

Nasi Goreng Daging
Indonesian beef & vegetable fried rice, beef rendang, chicken sateh, peanut sauce, krupuk and sweet & sour vegetable salad.

Persian style stuffed vegetables with pilaf rice, lentil 
and vegetable stuffings baked in tomato sauce.
Bread and salad.

Nasi Goreng
Indonesian vegetable fried rice, cassava & sweet chilli sauce, spiced aubergine, fried banana, peanut sauce and sweet & sour salad.

Moroccan artichoke casserole
Moroccan style artichoke hearts, fruit & nut cous cous and carrot & coriander salad.

Cauli flower curry
Curried cauli flower with almonds, mango and lentils.
Rice , naan bread and salad.

Bread and butter pudding.




Bread & butter pudding with custard. 

Chocolate& almond mousse.

Sticky toffee pudding.

Mulled wine poached pears, coconut and vanilla parfait.

Lemon tart.

Apfel struedl.

Rhubarb crumble.

Cheese & biscuits.


Seating Times

On Mother's Day our restaurant is open for lunch with reservation From  12.00 hrs and closes at 17.30 hrs.

Tables are available at 12.00 and 15.00 hrs. allowing for a 2 1/2 hr. lunch and time for us to reset tables for the following sitting.


Call 01793 849481 for availability.

Reservation, Payment & Cancellation Policy

We dislike but have to ask for a deposits and prepayments. Increased energy, staff and food costs make each late cancellation an actual loss for our business.

We have a limited number of tables available and ask for a deposit of £ 10.00 per person with reservation and full prepayment 7 days prior. Our menu is not suitable  for young children we therefore can only accept young adults who will eat from our full menu. Full prepayment is required 7 days prior to arrival. When reservations are cancelled 8 days or longer prior to arrival the deposit @ £ 10.00 per person  is retained. Failing to prepay reservations 7 days prior may result in cancellation
with deposits retained.  For fully prepaid reservations cancelled in the 7 days prior to arrival we will offer a voucher of 60 % of the prepayment including deposit for use at a later date.   The remaining 40%  of the prepayment including deposit will be retained to cover lost earnings and advanced costs incurred. 
In the event of reduced numbers proportionate amounts are applied. 
However if we are able to fill the cancelled reservation with a booking of equal value we will consider a refund but we cannot guarantee this in advance. 







Shopping Basket